Cupcake liners are one of the most important things that you will need for making perfect cupcakes. Even if you are making or baking them every single day, you will have to take care of certain factors. One of those important factors that you need to consider is filling the cupcake liner. The most important question that arises when you use cupcake liners is how much do you have to fill them.
When you understand the right way to fill them or how much to fill the cupcake liners, then you will be able to bake perfect cupcakes for any kind of occasion. They will be domed well and also you will be able to decorate them with icing in the right way. So, here are some cupcake liner filling tips for the cupcake makers.
- It is always good to take a cookie scoop or an ice cream scoop and fill it with the cupcake batter. Once the scoop is filled with the batter, take a flat spatula and take off all the excess batter from the scoop. You just need to rub the spatula on the scoop and the excess batter will come off. Now you will be able fill the cupcake liners consistently. You will not need any extra measuring cup for this purpose.
- If you are using a medium size scoop, then you will need two scoops of batter for filling one liner and if you are using a large scoop, then one scoop will be enough. Always use a large scoop as that will save you a lot of time. Now the amount of batter, whether it has to be one scoop or two scoops will depend on the size of the cupcake liners that you are selecting. Different brands have cupcake liners of different sizes and hence you need to be very careful about it.
- Another important tip to keep in mind is that the cupcake liners should never be filled completely. If you are filling them to the top, then there are chances that they overflow and make it messy. Always remember that they should be filled only to 3/4th. This way, the batter will be able to grow well and dome well.
- Even if you trying a new recipe of cupcakes, then you may be confused about how much they will raise. So, it should always be a trail method to get the perfectly baked and raised cupcakes for your kids or family parties.
- For the new brands, you can arrange two to four cupcake liners on the baking mold pan and then add batter in different quantities. Once the baking is completed, you will be able to understand the right amount batter that need to be added to the cupcake liners. This is how you will be able to deal with the new cupcake liners.
Whatever you are doing or using to fill the cupcake liners, you just need to make sure that they are raising well so that you will be able to decorate them well. You will be able to add the right amount of icing when they are perfectly raised. Otherwise that can be a problem. While filing, the consistency of the batter also is an important factor to keep in mind and make sure you follow all the instructions that help in making the best cupcakes. Just these simple tips in mind can help you fill the cupcake liners in the right way and enjoy the best cupcakes with your family. Follow them today and have fun baking the best cupcakes.